BAL 0.00% $13.23 bellamy's australia limited

BAL'er beware! Relax you're doing fine.

1. J89
    1,365 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 66
    Oh maaaa gawwwdddddd
    There's a buyer for 2000BAL @ $20.00AUD.

BABY WE'RE GONNA BE RICHHHHH

View attachment 145733

Guys jokes aside, just relax and wait for the announcement then make up your mind. If you can't understand it, then ask any one of us here and we'll try our best to subjectively explain it to you. If it's ✅ then I'd say buy at $14.20 because it'll lift today. If it's not so ✅ then maybe sell at 13.80 if you aren't in it for the short term.
    We are all gambling men and women, since we're here trading. So as I learned gambling man, the odds are it'll be a great announcement. Much better than A2M yesterday hence their great dimise.

Finally as you can see, it's real easy to manipulate the market by placing dud orders, whether it's buys or sells. We have a 'buyer' at $16, and many many sellers at $12.60. Those sellers are a load of crap. They aren't selling at that low rediculous price, they're just trying to short the market and scare innocent gullible people into selling too early. Not only are they shorters, but I'll also assume they are geese like hokey and the like that have missed out on ghis great BAL story and are dead set bitter about it.

BAL'er beware. You are doing fine!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BAL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.