re: Bali Australians- yak Yak,, of course they should,,but that...

1. 26,964 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 109
    re: Bali Australians- yak Yak,, of course they should,,but that responce should be weighed up against likely retaliation from other arab states, but i have no reason for them not being able to protect themselves...
    Now yak, let me tell you my possition on all this, and its not such a difficult possition to take,,,i stand on justice,, i have NO problem with israelis at all,, BUT i cannot justify israel taking the west bank or gaza for settlements because they say it is thiers as written in the bible.
    secondly i think it disgusting that a supposed responscible army seems to shoot rock throwing children for sport,, this is from the jerusalem post..
    #########
    Oct. 16, 2002
    B'tselem report: 80% of Palestinians killed in curfew violations are children
    By THE JERUSALEM POST INTERNET STAFF

Israeli human rights group B'tselem on Wednesday accused the IDF of frequently using gunfire to enforce curfews in Palestinian cities in the West Bank, and said 12 of at least 15 Palestinians killed for apparent curfew violations in the past four months were under the age of 16.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.