Bali death toll now 182 mainly Australians, page-39

1. 415 Posts.
    re: ATTN IRJONES Irjones

First off I do not consider myself to be Anti American or a leftie nor do I blindly beleive every thing the US or any country says or does is right or correct.

My information comes from a number of main stream news sources and I very rarely even look at do not hold any credibility for information from the web pages of the Intafada or the Left wing anti US journalists or any other biased interest group.

I agree Richard Butler is a credible witnesses for the case against Iraq however he is also veiwed by many as a lackey of the US. There have also been 3 other ex weapons inspectors who have have stated Iraq's WMD are not a major threat.

Why Blair or Howard are supporting Bush who knows but the same question also needs to be asked why are so many other world leaders against any action against Iraq, Leaders who are also no fools.

The evidence being false I was refering to were cases like bush and Blair producing photos of so weapons developement sites that when journolists were taken there turned out to be bombed out piles of rubble or the British based research organisation (I can not recall its name) which is supposed to be respected and unbiased, report on Iraq's military capibility including WMD disuted most of Bush's & Blairs claims.

What personal qualifications for making the assesment do I have - I do not have any but I could ask you the same thing of you and if you do not have any qualifications or experience you should stop parrotting the nonsense of the US and its cronies and propagandists who are merely playing, as you and your cronies on this forum are, a little I hate every thing the US tells me to game.

"Dealing with terrorism is obviouly more than taking out regimes such as Irak" - your words and I could not agree more in fact dealing with Iraq has a far greater risk of making the terrorism problem worse not better.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.