NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

balilow's bottom

1. 1,002 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35
    Hi Balilow ... ( assuming that you are still keeping an eye out on the forum ) :-

If I recall correctly, I think it was you that made the right call on the Nkwe SP having bottomed out at around 14c, just before the pre-halt resurge up to 28c.

Seeing as we are now back to your previous bottom call, and we are theoretically better off than we were then ( due to the Mining Permit ), do you think that this level will again prove to be the point where we can now start to bounce ( or at least limp ) back upwards.

I realise that negotiations with Anglo / ARM appear to be going nowhere fast ( as reflected in the SP ), but this was also the situation before the last surge.

The only additional major negative ( as I read it ) seems to be the increased probability that ARM ( with or without Anglo ) will take matters to court and delay things even further ... But unless there are more undisclosed shocks for us Nkwe supporters, their case does still not appear to be very strong ... In fact due to the MP, it may now actually be weaker.

Would be very interested to hear your take on things as they stand now.

Wayne

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.