NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

balilow's bottom, page-16

1. 1,002 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35
    Thanks for the reply Balilow ( and others ) ... I guess I don't blame you for not wanting to stick your neck out on anything to do with the SP ... I reckon many of us on this forum have fallen for more than one false alarm regarding a recovery.

Still, it's good to see that the rampant selling has at least dried up for now, at around the previous support level ... This, along with the generally positive take that a number of respected contributors have expressed over recent days ( backed up with various legally-based arguments ), gives me some optimism that the worst may be over.

The bad news ( negotiations seemingly broken down, no immediate JV, latest threats by Anglo / ARM to litigate ) is seemingly all out there now, and it has taken a big toll on the SP since re-trading ... Barring a large near-term market correction ( which is still a possibility ), you would think that the majority of developments that may come up now are more than likely to be ones that actually lift the SP.

Accordingly, I am currently looking towards any upcoming announcements with a sense of cautious optimism.

Cheers,

Wayne

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.