BMB 0.00% 2.5¢ balamara resources limited

Wild Bill,If you go back through the HC posts to Aug/Sept last...

1. 1,854 Posts.
    Wild Bill,

If you go back through the HC posts to Aug/Sept last year you will find my report with photos of my trip to Nowa Ruda.

I know that you are new to this stock so you have a lot of questions re our projects. That's understandable but please don't try to over analyse things.

If you read through past posts you will find most answers that you are looking for including why the mine was closed.

I'll be in Europe in July/August and will again pop in to Nowa Ruda and post here an update. If I get enough time I will also pop in to our office in Katowice for a chat with our geo.

As for optimistic's last post and his claim that he is $300k or $400k down on his investment I find it very hard to believe that especially at the current SP.
    As Wazbee already mentioned it is also hard to believe that anyone with as substantial exposure as optimistic claims he has does not know our projects and doesn't know the difference between KGHM and KPMG.

Maybe I'm dreaming but for some reason optimistic's style of writing reminds me of Lombo (another serious down ramper who was permanently banned from this forum.
    Does anyone else from the long termers get the same feeling?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.