BMM 1.96% 5.2¢ balkan mining and minerals limited

Thanks for posting that up, been eagerly awaiting some new...

1. 1,106 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 359

Thanks for posting that up, been eagerly awaiting some new articles re Serbia and RIO. The article was surprisingly solid for ‘the guardian’ although some extremities , ‘remembers the day the RIO Tinto men arrived’ as if they’re a ghost cult and Serbia’s president ’dying of laughter’ at the protestors -_- .. really don’t think that’s quoted right.

It is so tough, to take a clear stance on it RIO is rolling out enviro friendly ad’s in Serbia which I don’t think will do much but their Plans are just so grand that I can’t see them failing now.. they are already in the starting stages of planned mining.

” The EU, with which Serbia has an association agreement facilitating trade and regional funding, imports all its battery-grade lithium from outside Europe. Talks about supplying leading German car manufacturers have begun. Four 40ft shipping containers carrying the infrastructure for a lithium processing plant have set sail for Serbia from Australia.

The project is gathering momentum. “

The Serb president knows that it’s a Catch-22 I think he has a heart for the protests and is paying the land owners well + 2000+ Jobs being created - But at the same time he has a far bigger picture of Serbia’s future in frame. Vucic wants the word Serbia to be synonymous with European lithium and that’s coming from even a pro-protestor article..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
0.001(1.96%)
Mkt cap ! $3.694M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.5¢ 5.1¢ $9.124K 176.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 49839 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.