CDG 0.00% 7.0¢ cleveland mining company limited

Ball Mill?, page-16

1. 276 Posts.
    Hi Fastha,

I was all keen when I joined up about 18 months ago mind you that was based on managements projections and targets at the time which all looked excellent. I guess I have been worn down as well by seeing countless targets, dates and projections getting missed. The biggest was failing to produce the gold targets predicted, for various reason, and therefore defaulting on a loan repayment which bought the company pretty close to closure - late last year when they went into trading halt. This then cost them the dilution by having to give some many shares away to the loaners and do a cash raise at such a low price.
    On the positive CDG is still in the game, supposedly David has one taker for a refinance and a couple of other irons in the fire - However I have given up on these updates and just wait to see what actually happens. The gold is in the ground, they have a low recovery cost and potential for expansion if a permit arrives imminently, so if the company can get enough tonnage into their plant and process then it is still all on. Big ifs though and the money they raised recently must be running low if production is still "good days and bad days" - we'll find out at the end of April what the figures for the previous quarter were and I am hoping for breakeven.... then a boom this quarter!!

Hope you still have the patience to hold, it could be a longer wait then expected though....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.