CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

bluesdog...I sense you are beginning to get a feel for the...

1. 15,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    bluesdog...

I sense you are beginning to get a feel for the game?

This is a genuine rewards programme...and as Smyth has suggested in the BRR interview, it is designed to give existing shareholders an opportunity to leverage up into the projects.

By the way, sorry Mark, I think I have previously referred to you as "Smythe" after reading it in some research documentation, after which it slips out every now and then.

Anyway, I think everone needs to take head of the message in the BRR interview, thought I am sure many will not get it...but Mark, I hear you loud and clear!

In short for those who do not...we are clearly expecting a large influx of institutional interest at some point...at significantly higher prices than now.

Anyway bluesdag, as for the timing of follow-up announcements...if any...given the genuine nature of the "reward" aspects of this arrangement, it is likely any "communications" will be equally designed to "reward" those who do not sell-down.

As evidenced today with the after market announcement, clearly designed to lock out and punish those who would otherwise knock the price down as was shown this week, management are obviously trying to create a genuine support base.

In essence, the more people are sitting in profit, the more likely they are to hold onto their stock...which in trun reduces the free-float and temptation to trade...which in turn results in fewer shares in the market for those buying...which results in higher price moves for less volume interest...which results in even greater profit margins for holders...which results in even fewer shares hitting the market...higher moves...more profits...and so on and so on...

These sorts of sentiment driven runs on a stock can continue indefinately just as long as cumminication from the compnay continues and boxes get ticked.

I had a good week this week...played my part to smooth the volatility when "they" pushed it to the upside...provided buying support when "they" pushed it for downside volatility...and at the end of it all, got back the shares I lost doing the same thing the last time the players tried to destroy it!

My trading account is down a few shares for immediate cash needs...but the investment accounts are net gain for the week.

Good timing it would appear.

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.