RHK 3.45% 90.0¢ red hawk mining limited

Thanks SUS AECOM YouTube promotion for your interest. AECOM...

1. 150 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 251
    Thanks SUS

AECOM YouTube promotion for your interest.

AECOM claim to be a “Simulation Leader” who “In Australia can help clients save millions on mine, rail and port projects with 3D simulations of the entire project before even a $ is spent”.

From Wikipedia

AECOM is an American multinational engineering firm that provides design, consulting, construction, and management services to a wide range of clients. AECOM has approximately 87,000 employees, and is number 161 on the 2017 Fortune 500 list. This is down from 87,500 employees and number 156 on the 2016 list. Wikipedia

From AECOM’s Web Site –
    AECOM is a global network of experts working with clients, communities and colleagues to develop and implement innovative solutions to the world’s most complex challenges.
    Delivering clean water and energy. Building iconic skyscrapers. Planning new cities. Restoring damaged environments. Connecting people and economies with roads, bridges, tunnels and transit systems. Designing parks where children play. Helping governments maintain stability and security.
    We connect expertise across services, markets, and geographies to deliver transformative outcomes. Worldwide, we design, build, finance, operate and manage projects and programs that unlock opportunities, protect our environment and improve people’s lives.
    AECOM was named one of Fortune magazine’s “World’s Most Admired Companies” for the fourth consecutive year

AECOM had US$18.2 billion of revenue during fiscal year 2017
    AECOM was ranked #1 in Transportation and General Building in Engineering New-Record’s 2018 “Top 500 Design Firms”

Column 1

NOW HYPOTHETICALLY

If a company wanted to build an iron ore mine to ship logistics solution, it makes sense to get a dynamic simulation model of the planned operation.

In such a model you could incorporate the mine production, overland conveyors, mine stockyard, train loading, mainline, car dumper, port stockyard, loading barges then on to Ocean going vessels.

All rather like the BBI video released January 2017 that showed the route of the proposed BBI logistics proposal that included; -

• The Balla Balla Port with its unique advantages with future expansion possibilities noted,
    • Transhipment vessels,
    • Jetty, causeway and conveyer belts,
    • Stock yards with loaders, blending facilities, bucket wheel reclaimer, sample station, and gas fired power station, with future expansion possibilities noted,
    • Train unloader and associated conveyor belts,
    • Road bridge, drainage culverts, railway balloon loop, gravimetric train loader,
    • Railhead power station,
    • Railhead stockyard with conveyor belt linked to the FMS PIOP (the PIOP is specifically noted on the video illustration)
    • State Agreement, Native Title Agreements and local community benefits noted and that
    • The enormous potential of the region for decades to come being emphasised.
    This hypothetical simulation could explore many options to determine; -
    • The number of trains required,
    • Which type of jetty to ship tender is best and how many are required, and
    • How other parties with different products could be accommodated.
    Similarly this hypothetical simulation could explore; -
    • System outages,
    • Bad weather, and
    • Ocean conditions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
90.0¢
Change
0.030(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $179.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
90.0¢ 90.0¢ 87.0¢ $16.01K 18.12K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5800 86.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
90.0¢ 2799 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.55pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.