AQD 8.33% 1.1¢ ausquest limited

Well my gut feeling fails me. sorry about that one. Should be...

1. 993 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 72
    Well my gut feeling fails me. sorry about that one. Should be soon though i would of thought.

I see the 500k buy order was moved from 3.2 to 3.3 to try get filled. People holding their shares. No point selling anytime soon unless you need the money for something else.

I wrote another snippet for the Marcus Today newsletter last week as an update to my previous insight.  Just for follow up as too what I have already written. Was only small but doing my best too highlight the Company. I will try write something after every couple of announcements so I can have some substance in them and try attract new investors to our Company.

Cheers.

------------------

AQD - Ausquest

The Company has recently began its diamond drilling campaign in alliance with South32 at the tier 1 copper target project "Chololo" in Peru. 2 diamond drill rigs are now operating in the area. Balladonia  nickel in WA had a slight delay due to rig availability but drilling should in my opinion, commence at this prospect in the next 2-4 weeks. The stock has rallied from around 2c in the last couple of months to an intraday high of 3.8c in the last couple of weeks but still, in my opinion, represents excellent value with nil debt and a market capital of around A $17 million for exposure to a potential tier 1 discovery knowing that South32 has the financial firepower, skills and expertise to develop a project.  The company has a solid 6 months of drilling and testing with S32 in Peru and Australia and still has roughly 18 months to go in the Strategic Alliance.

------------------

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AQD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
-0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $9.077M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $18.07K 1.574M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1941783 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 800000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AQD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.