I think it's outstanding. It demonstrates that free speech is...

1. 2,435 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 330
    I think it's outstanding.

It demonstrates that free speech is still alive and kicking in this country, despite the growing attempts by Government to stifle it, criminalise it, tell people what we can and can't say, etc.

It demonstrates that while there were a hundred thousand turn up to protest vaccine mandates, tens of thousands for a 'Yes' rally, tens of thousands for a "No" rally, they only got 30 to a "white's are the best" rally. Anyone not labotomised would understand that it's a pretty niche gig.

It demonstrates that even though their protest is legal, and they are within their rights to express their own identity, that they still feel embarrassed or in fear of retribution if their identities are broadcast to rest of the world (or even appear in a picture and slapped on Facebook). This gives the onlooker a context in which to view the march.

Who knows why Ballarat. Who cares, there's no need to feel tender about it. But you can't stifle these things Scott, else they can become a problem. As it stands, I think the rally showed just how small the problem is.

Ashamed to admit you're white? But the vastly greater number of white paedophiles in positions of authority of children is just fine with you? If you see a bit of yourself in a paedophile, or a white supremacist, then that's something for your own introspection. But no need to feel ashamed because other people of your particular look did something mean. It's not like they represent you.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.