TON 18.2% 0.9¢ triton minerals ltd

maxhog I'm the aka by you " guyin the 1brm unit" who you state...

1. 7,432 Posts.
    maxhog I'm the aka by you " guyin the 1brm unit" who you state gave you doubts.

I never advocated not buying last week in the last say month just to not have 'expectations' of shooting to the moon and generally using risk management on purchase-position sizing/stop loss all those short term trading 'rules'.

I put up charts Tuesday showing possible targets using Fibionnacci and Mirror that indicated possible target Short Term of up to 29 cents.
    I'd bought at 11.5 in early May my trading parcel set for selling the news.

Anyhow the Open yesterday 'confirmed' my Analysis especially the Gap Open that on heavy volume reversed from Open Price so I sold for 100%+ profit.

Had various things to do re moving from my 3brm house to the 1Bdr Unit so was offscreen for the afternoon Rush which I agree was spectacular as I think an example of Overseas Investor Power Buying with their ears pinned back all caution thrown to the Wind.

I see this as further advancing my ponderings on Dual Listing TON as a means to finance and my "concerns" over the Grafex 'free held' 20%+ in the Enterprise.

As to comparing SYR's Market Cap/price rise for euphoria predictions? I still have doubts and scoffing but am still going to look for short term trades in TON.

My take on Trading Emotions you know Greed and Fear is to trade without regrets. This way a share I've researched that gets some momentum never runs away from me.

Anyhow as I say distracted by house moving over next 2 months,besides I'm not going thru all that DownRamping Non Holder piffle flaming again.

Still stand by my King Louie Bet re 30cents more or Not on 31st July.yes my confidence is dented but not destroyed still have grounds for my position on it but 30cents closing price 31/7/2014 is still 2 months away and won't be posting on the subject again to avoid the DownRamper Slur

oh btw I'm a widower not a divorced "loser" whoever that poster was and obviously at 61 years old I'm downsizing to increase my capital base for one thing.

The Game goes on Pass the Parcel Rules!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.002(18.2%)
Mkt cap ! $14.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $259 26.13K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1280209 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 122784 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.