SGR 2.00% 49.0¢ the star entertainment group limited

Hey WDThe answer is as simple as it is complicated.Basically...

1. 43 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Hey WD

The answer is as simple as it is complicated.

Basically "time and experience".

I first traded shares in 1999, then had a break until 2018. Since restarting in 2018, Ive traded well over $100 million of trades. I share trade as a small business. Sometimes I go ok, other times Ive made costly mistakes. Usually those mistakes have involved taking a small profits (a bird in the hand, worth two in the bush...type theory), only to then see the stock soar. Hence missing much bigger profits. Im not a greedy man, and accept that there are many wealthier and knowledgeable individuals and institutions that at times, have got it much more wrong than my humble operation. So overall I go ok.

Ive learnt many lessons. And hence, now find myself going long on SGR. Weve all seen the boards mistakes, and know theyre not all resolved yet, however, and I consider this next part may be your answer....by the time everything is resolved, the share price will most likely be much higher than today. Others FOMO will ensure that, when the time comes. Aditionally, I like the assets, a billionaire recently buying, recent announcements of appointing new management, new brisbane venue, and the cyclical nature of shares in general indicates that SGR's future may be brighter than in it its past.

If l have a concern, its not being invested in SGR, more that the overall market may be overpriced and there could be a correction. To offset that, I hold reserves.

Please note, Im a simple trader, not an expert with intimate knowledge of sharemarkets. Ive just had my experiences, as previosly mentioned, to help guide my decisions. As well as a lot of time spent researching.

I started a new thread, as the other was seemingly corrupted with nonsense.

Kind Regards

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.0¢
Change
-0.010(2.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.405B
Open High Low Value Volume
50.0¢ 50.0¢ 48.8¢ $8.231M 16.30M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 327225 49.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
49.5¢ 422814 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.