A2M 2.92% $7.05 the a2 milk company limited

BAL's story with Walmart China

1. 966 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    I made a post earlier that I was talking to Walmart buyers in China. They were aware and was planning to get BAL formulae on their shelves. Unfortunately, authorised dealer in the region is an agent called Salt (not Angelina Jolie of course) It's a state owned enterprise (China Salt) a communist legacy like other companies begin with China such as China Mobile, China Telecom, China Petroleum and etc.

Got no idea why BAL chose such an entity as its distributor in China but that's exactly what happened. The buyer I was talking to complained that there was no way that they could work with 'Salt' so BAL never went onto the shelves of Walmart China or Sam's club.

I got some reply in my post saying that the biggest problem now for A2 is supply not demand. So maybe as shareholders our job is just to sit back and wait. An argument that I largely agree and we should give the organisation sometime and it's only a matter of time before the stock will really rocket out of the earth orbit or even our solar system. Single digit party/game is nothing.

I think a lot of people have forgotten that the 1 child policy was lifted last year. It's the year of monkey and in Beijing alone we are expecting 300,000 little monkeys this year. Even the most conservative figure suggests 12,000 in one month just in one city alone. My mom told me that no couple in the suburb at child bearing age are having one baby. This along with the awakening and booming consumer market in China we really haven't seen any real demand or spike yet.

So I told the buyer that I didn't think that A2 has enough supply at the moment to fill Walmart stores globally. She replied immediately that there should be enough stock to Sam's club instead (a member-ed/fee paying chain similar to Costco but in China it targets affluent population instead to avoid cannibalism with its cousin Walmart supermarkets). And it's been a hit as soon as it reached the market and it's way too hot. This was her verbatim. Since they benchmark with Costco which is their closest rival if they've got A2 on their shelves so Sam's club doesn't really have a choice.

I then recommended A2's adult powder to her and explained its benefits, rapid growth and potentials who will make a formal recommendation to the buying team.

It's hard to believe that this stock will not go bonkers and I truly want to bless the shorters as things gonna turn disastrous to them. It could be any time......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$7.05
Change
0.200(2.92%)
Mkt cap ! $5.096B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.90 $7.05 $6.89 $9.342M 1.335M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 5662 $7.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$7.05 43467 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.