A2M 0.54% $5.56 the a2 milk company limited

BAL's story with Walmart China, page-12

1. 966 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    I largely agree with your point and we are here to exchange ideas. Saying that there's no competition between these 2 rivals are obviously inaccurate.

If the grain farm example is too far-fetched how about let's compared A2M and Bal to local Chinese IFs? While the sales for both BAL and A2M went to the roof and shortage widens day by day what's happening to the local products? They were not selling at all and their share price tumble like the Nikkei and Hengseng did a couple of months ago. While Aussie parents are finding it increasingly difficult to get some Aussie formulae locally but at the same time Supermarkets and pharmacists in China are filled with Chinese formulae which were not selling at all. What a ridicule!

Technically speaking Aussie formulae are of course in competition with local products in the local market but in the situation we currently face not really as local products were proven to be lethal and I don't think that trust will rebuilt maybe not in my life time. And I don't think that there's even a slightliest possibility that the Chinese will make formulae better or even in par with the Aussie ones not even in a parallel universe.

My point is of course competition exists to certain extent, however, it is not our primary concern. So it's all good news to the industry. Our industry.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.56
Change
0.030(0.54%)
Mkt cap ! $4.025B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.47 $5.60 $5.43 $8.699M 1.574M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 9168 $5.55

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.57 11368 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.