FAR 0.00% 49.5¢ far limited

Bambo-1 worth waiting for IMHO, page-19

1. 25 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Like most of us 'Greybeards" who are still holding FAR - I don't have any other choice than to wait for the Gambia drills and hope to re-coup some money. Without the consolidation I could have imagined a pump up to 4 - 5 cents and possibly more giving us a chance to get out. Unfortunately its difficult to imagine FAR getting to $5 a share ( might sound illogical but its just human)
    On the bigger picture, I don't share the idea that oil/gas is finished. Part of that is because that's the world I work in and I dont see any real reduction in demand ( but lots of worries about shortage of supply!) Even electric vehicles rely on hydrocarbons from - right from the construction stage with energy and material requirements ( both metals and plastics) through to keeping them charged up from an effective electricity grid.
    On a larger field we have the world transport network (particularly Aviation) that will still require high octane fuels. Any transition away from that will take decades!. We cant walk away from proven safe engineering into unproven options (solar powered planes?) in a hurry.
    Our best options for energy in Australia may include Solar and Wind but gas will be our heavy lifter for a long time to come.
    In Western Europe they are very reliant on gas, even making deals with long term enemies (Russia)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $45.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
51.0¢ 51.0¢ 49.5¢ $14.63K 29.41K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 49748 49.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.0¢ 9861 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.