IBG 0.00% 0.4¢ ironbark zinc ltd

Great find quasar81. I also posted your post on the Zinc Forum....

1. 540 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Great find quasar81.

I also posted your post on the Zinc Forum. Nice work again. Game on folks!

THURSDAY, DECEMBER 15, 2016 - 13:4

Ironbark has been mining permission

A zinc and lead mine in Citron Fjord has now moved a big step closer.

The Government has today approved the Ironbark A / S is an exploitation license.
    The authorization shall apply for mining of zinc and lead by Citron Fjord in North Greenland.
    READ: IBA Agreement with Citron Fjord project
    AdJOB: Angerlarsimaffik Uulineq seeking educational staff
    The formal signing of the license happens tomorrow at 14:00, where naalakkeruisoq for raw materials, mute Bourup Egede (IA) and a representative of the company sign the authorization.
    READ: Citron Fjord public meetings this weekend
    Large project
    Citron Fjord project contains one of the world's largest deposits of zinc and lead. And in terms of potential jobs is Citron Fjord mine also among the major mining projects are underway.
    READ: Ironbark applicant for an exploitation license of zinc
    Local employees
    Out of the 470 persons to be attached to the project during the operational phase, the 290 people constantly live in mine.
    The goal is to involve the greatest possible number of local employees - beginning with 63 local construction phase, increasing over time - which among other reinforced with different qualification measures.
    READ: Strong criticism of Ironbark
    Maybe start next year
    Ironbark submitted its application in septmeber last year. Subsequently, the environmental study (EIA) and studies of impact on society (VSB) submitted for consultation.
    In September this year came the so-called IBA agreement. It is, among other things determines the number of local employees and apprenticeships, as well as including a fund for training in relation to mining.
    This gives Ironbark opportunity to begin to bring the mine next year.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.375M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $4.833K 1.208M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 2117531 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 5429982 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.05pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IBG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.