Oh dear, did I hit a nerve? I’m just trying to understand the...

1. 13,410 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 408
    Oh dear, did I hit a nerve?

I’m just trying to understand the thought process of someone that takes multiple injections of a drug that has no long term safety data. Then takes more knowing that it doesn’t do what they said it would do. To whine that the same flu they are supposedly protecting themselves from may come from overseas, like a virus can be stopped from any country.

Personally I find the whole thought process behind such health decisions moronic but to be honest, if it was just the few on HC I wouldn’t even try to understand it. However there are apparently 26% of Australians that have had at least 4 treatments that can not be confirmed to assist them against the latest strain and even the current one doesn’t seem that crash hot either. So it’s not a small number but geez, it’s a worry that many people can be so scared into thinking it’s necessary. So yeah, it might seem a ramble but from my point of view, it’s like trying to unscramble eggs to understand it.

Hell, I wouldn’t even care but gosh darn it, when they asked my family for our medical records to sit down for breakfast, I thought, you can go f yourself based on this bs. It never made sense but holly sh1t, it seems to make sense to you! LOL

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.