"Club_sharer, I reckon life's to short to be doing things you...

1. 3,728 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    "Club_sharer, I reckon life's to short to be doing things you hate..
    Z"

Of course, and that applies to all and our individual needs.

I'd just like to say that I don't wish this all to seem as as personal attacks to gays, but more about keeping marriage as it was from inception. Call it old fashioned, whatever. But things are changing for the worse in our society, because people think that by relaxing certain bombastic rules that life would become better.

Swearing on TV, such as the use of the F word, is pretty much accepted. Do you all feel better now that it's allowed? How do you feel when watching a program with your young kids or grandparents when that word is said? If it's so right, then why don't we allow it in schools, this site, on the radio? But now that the shock value is gone due to the overuse of the F word, we're now seeing the subtle but oh so crass use of the C word being rolled out in movies. How wonderful and colourful we've become - someone should be proud of that one! It's about breaking down one rule that was created by stodgy old idiots, and about moving onto the next rule to dismiss.

Good luck to homosexuals. You've made a choice and commitment, and for that I applaud you. But it's a choice that was made knowing full well of its limitation in society. Should you demand that society changes to accommodate your wants when the choice you made was always going to be a challenge in many areas?

Father and sons, mums and daughters, brothers and sisters, you do realise that they will eventually have the right to many as well. What's it called again? Incest - that word that creates as much phobia as what homosexuality did in the '50s. But give it time, because it'll soon be cool to shag your sister, at least that's the way we're going.

Sorry, but you're all asking for that seeing you are happy to label individuals that you don't agree with. Happy to leave you with those thoughts - just don't tell anyone about your fantasies, we wouldn't want anyone put into an asylum by those still living in the past.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.