PEV 7.89% 3.5¢ pepper residential securities trust no.28

ban wagon, page-11

1. 27,755 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3359
    hey puss,

not yet.

I think the run up was overdone.

What we have seen in recent trading patterns, what used to be 3 days of solid growth before a 20-30% retrace (in a bull market), is more often in this bear market confined to a single day of exuberance. MAK the exception.

Just a little worried that 14 mill profit on a 30 mill mc might not be enough blue sky left for some, and expect some profit taking.

I would think long term prospects are valid reason to buy, but i would guess at it being more likely than not for a retrace on monday, to .07-.08, for entry.

Just the usual stale bulls exiting, and profiteers. It happens.

So, I would look for this, but if it runs to double again, would sit it on a pe of 4, and not much left in the tank, until at which time, any expansions are conceived or implemented.

Like it, but like it cheaper, and would hold, for any expansion upside, but if i held, would review the next annual report, and again speak to them to gauge the timeframe if expansion is on the cards.

Congrads to those who got in at 5-8 cents, would think pretty safe. Will see monday if i become a PEV brother.

Cheers all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.