X64 0.00% 57.0¢ ten sixty four limited

agree in part with you hewjet, depends on your time horizon as...

1. 667 Posts.
    agree in part with you hewjet, depends on your time horizon as well though. Gold price could go lower from here and will certainly remain volatile for the immediate future. But I highly doubt that it could go below $1,000 and definitely not for an extended period of time. Even at a gold price of $1,000 Medusa is making a decent margin and at that level a LOT of operators would be squeezed out of the market reducing supply.

Nothing has changed in terms of printing press's around the globe pumping out more cash. Simply a large investment bank issued a sell on gold, their clients jumped shit, stop losses have been hit which have driven the price even lower and volatility remains.

Don't be surprised if over the next 12 months gold recovers and makes new highs particularly if the US doesn't change its strategy of printing money AND people struggle to find safe yields anywhere. You can already see the Aus market reached a PE of about 15 recently due to people loading up on our yield friendly stocks. Interest rates will continue to be low, printing press continues to run and people will return to gold soon enough.

All my opinion by the way so take it with a grain of salt if you wish but I don't think gold has lost its time in the spotlight and neither has MML

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add X64 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.