HDR hardman resources limited

Banda - just tell us whats there !!!, page-12

1. 349 Posts.
    Pokerboy,

I really think your getting a little carried away with the conspiracy theory. I think WPL have every right to keep info off the rig to an absolute minimum. Let me tell you last year when Courbine was being drilled it was fine with the daily reports if you had someone sitting in Perth getting the daily feed from the rig. That way everyone was ( not ) getting a fair run in the market. At the end of the day the deal had so many leaks it was a joke. Basically everything was telegraphed before anns hit the ASX. So if you want the insiders to have all the advantages thats what a daily report and steady flow of info will get you. Drop a stone in pond and watch the ripples. Let me tell you that the average punter was short changed last year on Courbine because they were buying the insiders shares two - three days before it was announced a duster.

Rest assured you, me, the hdr/WPL/roc employees and everyone else are on a much more level playing field today than last year. I don't think there any insiders on Banda today. I'm fine with that, because it aint changing what is going to be down the hole. Don't worry that WPL are going to withhold info and deceive the market then buy hdr on the cheap. That sort of thing is more than likely illegal and I don't think Ted and the rest of HDR management are going to sanction that from WPL.

Just be patient and wait for whatever comes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.