CVN 0.00% 16.5¢ carnarvon energy limited

BANG 13 cents, page-4

1. 19,172 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1838
    "We should all note, there can only be ONE winner with the AWE bids.

The other two who failed will be looking for something else.

For example, MIN (one of the bidders) has mining operations in the Pilbara - so they will definitely be on the look out for another gas play if they lose out to Mitsui or CERCG.

As the broker (Hartley) alluded to, we are the only one left which hasn't committed our resources.

I believe the market has finally woken up to our potential."

Sorry Cosmo.
    I wanted your excellent post here, on the 13c thread and not tacked on to that other redundant one.

As for your comment regarding the market waking up to our potential, it's always struck me as funny, how few people actually truly back themselves. In share markets, punters always expect someone else to know more than them. It's not until some 'whale' starts the action and everyone else falls in behind.

My question is, I wonder when we'll see some true liquidity. Current rise and volume is nice, but accumulation (as per that 2 million buy at 12.5c), is still very much underway.
    I reckon we'll be knocking on the 20c door, before we start to see some holders (both old and new), deciding ease a few out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $295.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.5¢ 17.0¢ 16.0¢ $636.5K 3.866M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 624083 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 745415 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.