FDL flinders diamonds limited

::::::bang::::::: 7mill gobbled up, page-13

1. 3,267 Posts.
    thanks for the feedback dana,
    burnett, check the recent quarterly for details, kevin explains the techniques they will be using for the type of iron ore targets they will be seeking.
    I haven't had time to read the full report yet as am flat chat with my other job but will try and get time over the weekend to check the finer details.
    Anytime you are not sure about anything , as a shareholder you should feel welcome to email the company and ask any questions you have. I do so with Flinders and Gondwana on a regular basis to keep myself informed as much as I can with limited time.
    they have a tenements manager who should be able to let you know what you are after.
    Update comment on the buy/sell ratios.....there is now a surplus of buyers over sellers of around 40 million shares....check the intra day and daily trading data and see what happened last time this occurred.....there is also 6m more buy than sell in the top levels of price increments, keeping in mind the sell side is all in half cent levels, break them up into .001c levels and the picture is even more
    clearly seen.
    cheers Fatstocks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.