NCR 0.00% 0.5¢ nucoal resources limited

I'd say its best if O'Farrell just gives NCR $500M, as ICAC...

1. 231 Posts.
    I'd say its best if O'Farrell just gives NCR $500M, as ICAC suggested. $360M as independently valued, and a big bounus on top. It's what farmers get from the NSW Land Court when a pastoral lease is resumed. He hasn't got 500 cents to spare, so he's caught between coal mine and 10000 greedy lawyers with a very solid case.

NCR appear to have another EL, and a JV with Xstrata (ANN about early 2012). The board were going with that mine first. Should place the current SP at 7 to 12c. Is this this reason for the current SP surge? No recent ANNs about it, though.

I'm in EGO (WA) and there were calls that one of our leases was given away to the Chairman's son! Some shareholders wanted it back. ELs are issued under the Torrens register. The are indefeasible, no matter how're they're been acquired. The robbed owner can claim or sue for full business value, but the new owner gets to keep it.

After reading some of the final Acacia installment, I suspect Ipp must be either mad, or an ALP plant. That's not legal and factual argument; it's a trap for O'Farrell.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NCR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.