ADO 0.00% 2.0¢ anteotech ltd

mljetPost #: 4948708Price at time of posting: 6.8cIn Reply to...

1. 1,020 Posts.
    mljet
    Post #: 4948708
    Price at time of posting: 6.8c
    In Reply to msg: #4948626
    IP: 58.106.xxx.xxx
    Sentiment: Sell
    Disclosure: No Stock Held
    Views: 914

I'll be having coffee with my broker later this morning (yes Sunday) and asking that he obtain scrip in ADO first thing Monday morning before market opens. I will legally borrow that scrip at the nominal interest rate and then short the pants off ADO. The more I look into this, the more convinced I am that this agreemenet with Bangs is nowhere near as "big" as the daytraders think it is. I wonder if ADO will reveal their revenue forecasts for THIS deal? There are some wide ranging projections over 5+ years for ALL POTENTIAL royalties but nothing for this recent deal with Bangs.
    Sentiment has changed from NONE to SELL.
    -------------------------------------------------------

Hey champ, just wondering how it's going with your decision to "short the pants off ADO"? How many million did you end up shorting at 6.8c? Is that the reason you are calling for a retrace to 7c?

Thankfully, I have met the good Doc on numerous occasions now and can confidently state my belief in his capabilities to make an enormous success of this minnow. I have, unfortunately, read a number of derogatory comments, made by a small minority, that have even had the audacity to label Geoff a liar. My advice to those, take a sneaky peak at where this company was when Geoff took the reins and then compare it to where it is today. The unbelievable exposure of this company today, is almost entirely due to Geoff's ability to move this company into the spotlight on the world stage. I had certainly never even heard of this company 18 months ago, I suspect only a handful had.

Keep up the good work Doc, most with an ounce of intelligence appreciate your efforts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $49.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $21.31K 1.053M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 5730857 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 724070 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.