CTM 8.86% 36.0¢ centaurus metals limited

I only really started looking at Centaurus maybe a month ago and...

1. 147 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 140
    I only really started looking at Centaurus maybe a month ago and when going through the scoping study info etc, I saw the price assumption and had the same thoughts, that atleast in my eyes its reasonable.

I am in the process of doing my own back calculated NPV now with some basic assumptions on CAPEX escalation, and upgrades to the resource post when the scoping study was done.

I think at the right price it could be a great buy. Atleast the mine will be big, so if things go right the company could make a lot of money. The questions for me are:
    1. Ive listened to some previous interviews of the MD, and it appears the game plan is for Centaurus to build this thing. I need to do some research to see what the key people have built before.
    2. Evaluate the chance of them getting coin to build it. Having Sprott amongst the investors is a benefit.
    3. Is there any existing value in that iron ore project, or the Cu-Au project.
    4. If it seems that funding will take as long as the nickel price to turn around how much dilution is going to be copped to keep the place running?

Good luck all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
36.0¢
Change
-0.035(8.86%)
Mkt cap ! $178.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
38.0¢ 39.0¢ 35.5¢ $165.9K 449.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15558 36.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
36.5¢ 970 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.