SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

bank details for westcotts flight

1. 1,021 Posts.
    Hi all,

I'm trying to keep up with all the posts on Westcott travelling to the AGM so apologies if I have missed one agreeing to collect donations.

I am willing to collect all contributions and transfer to Westcott if he doesn't want to collect the money himself.

I'm happy to post my name and job (you can Google me to confirm my identity), mobile number, bank account details and whatever else you need to confirm my honesty.

To those planning to help fund Westcott's flight, please reply. No offence if you have another plan in place. Otherwise, let's get this thing moving forward.

To those that 'oppose' the donors, please ease off. If you aren't in, then this trip really doesn't concern you.

Personally I cant see what harm meeting Don Lewis can do. And if there is some harm, then you always have the option of dismissing whatever Westcott reports back.

And to Westcott, please don't feel the need to explain your personal finances. If one or two idiots want to criticize you, just comfort yourself with the knowledge there are 30 or maybe 40 people on this forum willing to part with a few bucks because they respect you and consider you a person of trust and decency.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.