SPT 0.00% 7.5¢ splitit payments ltd

bank offers 0%, page-22

1. 82 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    Come on SPT fans.... FFS. Understand what ur investing in and who the clients are.

SPT couldn’t give 3 flying monkeys about these type of credit cards. Banks in Europe have been doing this for years now. How Care’s?? They are low limit Hail Mary hopes to nobody to keep a generation that they lost when CBA stopped offering dollar mite accounts at primary schools in the late 90’s. Do yourself a favour and Get over to Dwayne the rock Johnson’s Instagram and see what acorn have just done as a digital bank to gain the next generation, digital banking is the future. SPT can be part of that in the higher spending clientele. Bricks and mortar banks are dead. They survive on financing and mortgages... until BNPL and digital banks use technology to steal that also.

SPT customers are high spend. I am an SPT customer. Why?? Because I care about my rewards points, air line lounge Access passes, hotel upgrades, free membership benefits and all the frills that come with being a platinum credit card holder. And now that BNPL is a buzz word.. and available to credit card users, I don’t want to miss out on my prolonged interest and ability to budget off my high spending lifestyle.

For crying out loud. Stop over reacting at every price of garbage Reported that doesn’t apply to the target market or the business strategy of a business u invested in.

These credit cards remind me of nightclubs and strip clubs offering “ladies nights” free admission to ladies before 10pm. It’s a desperate way to entice a clientele u need in ur business to be relevant, but u haven’t accepted those clients lost interest in ur business model
    a long time ago....or really they never thought u were cool anyway, u we’re just a sleepy operation robbing them from the start.... the horse has bolted NAB, CBA, stop chasing and start again. Try hiring some actual marketing talent and invent some new ideas.

SPT is clear in its focus and target market. Stay aligned.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.