SPT 0.00% 7.5¢ splitit payments ltd

So, I've been wondering. Are some off these ridiculous comments...

1. 25 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    So, I've been wondering. Are some off these ridiculous comments from actual investors or just people that get spooked for no reason.
    1. SPT is mainly in USA, so CBA and NAB offering a credit card is going to do very little to impact SPT and the progress of their growth
    2. BNPL is a point of sale option, people will use it for that particular item that they are purchasing, having a credit card with no interest is not really activating the same customer behaviour. You need to look at the way the online shopper thinks. Getting their NO INTEREST credit card out from their wallet is the same as getting there 19% interest rate credit card out. The behaviour is different with BNPL and Credit cards regardless of the interest rate.
    3. SPT, works with your current credit cards, so if you already have a NAB or CBA credit card, you can just use that and dont need to apply for a new one. You need to understand that once the same customers are aware of what SPT is, this will cancel out any of the major banks offering a no interest fee credit card. But again, its a customer behaviour and point of sale proposal that the consumer buys into.
    4. Stop freaking out about PayPal, much of what I have stated above applies the same to PayPals new BNPL.
    5. SPT have just capped raise 100million dollars. You will start to hear a lot out Splitit, they are investing that money into marketing. Once people catch on this think will explode. I myself have wanted to use Splitit on a few purchases but could because its not available yet. Once it is this thing will go nuts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.