DCC 21.7% 5.6¢ digitalx limited

Bank system hacked

1. 1,224 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I posted this yesterday but am posting it again under a seperate thread as it is fundamental to our competitive advantage.

http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/209...system-at-highest-level-investigator-reveals/

In short Unitellers system was hacked allowing the hackers to change and create transactions at will. This is the main advantage of a blockchain backed system. You would have to crack the whole of bitcoin to do this, something no one has been able to do to date despite hefty reward if you could.

"The following are screenshots provided to Epoch Times by Alexander, which he said show cybercriminals actively accessing and altering data on networks belonging to UniTeller, a money transfer network owned by Banorte, Mexico’s third-largest bank."

My guess is that Uniteller are aware of this and could be the company talking to DigitalX. Otherwise think of the costs of trying to remedy this post fact or the reputational cost if someone just changed your whole transaction history.

Massive opportunity for DigitalX and Airpocket here, I am sure whole industry is now aware of this threat. I expect partners announced in July at latest. IMO as always.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DCC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
0.010(21.7%)
Mkt cap ! $48.51M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.7¢ 4.8¢ $257.3K 4.825M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25000 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 65116 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.6¢
  Change
0.010 ( 19.2 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.8¢ 5.7¢ 4.8¢ 1151169
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
DCC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.