GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Bank Watch, page-114

1. 12,261 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3833
    Still happening, still a factor as the US economy glides in neutral as the "real" bread winner jobs in the oil rich states disappear.

I made the call to buy energy stocks at the bottom.

As far as your sister or anyone else goes the returns on property in Australia have got nowhere to go but down. The credit bubble to end all credit bubbles is coming to an end and property prices are falling and will fall further IMO. Rents are the earnings in this market and as people's salaries fall so do their capacities to pay rents. When rents fall so do property prices and seeing as the banks have spun those prices so high in Australia the force of "gravity" in this market will be stronger compared to overseas where many markets have already had their corrections IMO. The Australian government has dished out middle class welfare for far to long in the form of property bubble inducing tax incentives and our great leaders proclaim the clever country while a newly appointed vice chancellor here in my home state of WA guts one of the universities of academic staff and creates his version of an accountants wet dream. What a comedy Australia is becoming when some tradie gripes about his investment property in an election campaign ad and proclaims that we should "stick with the current mob for a while" as the best reason he can think of for electing a government. At least in the UK they have grappled with real existential issues. Here the political debate caters for the lowest common denominator and frankly doesn't really exist on either side anymore.

If you think what I have to say is garbage then that's up to you, stop poking me please. Debate with you is futile as far as I'm concerned (we've been there done that before) and just derails what I'm trying to do here which is to provide information (for people to take or leave) with a little of my own slant attached. Eshmun

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.