GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Hi eshmun, very interesting that you have exited a lot of your...

1. 744 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 106
    Hi eshmun, very interesting that you have exited a lot of your gold positions of late, and your holding a lot more cash now, I have been thinking of doing much the same myself! Because After the last gfc gold stocks went down at first and then rallied of late! Question, have you ever run your ruler over a little goldie called Sau? Its about to run a profitable underground mine (cannon) JV with Wgx, which will provide good cashflow over the foreseeable future (by a royalty per ounce)! They picked up a heap of South Korea tenements for a song and have allready Joint ventured 3 of the 19 they pick up to a mob called Blue bird merchants at a big premium price for what they originally bought them for! What really has my attention is the Cowarna gold project that sau holds and are planning to drill over the coming months! Below is a map of its location, neighboring Slr's mine! If they hit some good grades there it, who knows it Could be a 10x bagger! I'd be interested to hear your thoughts on Sau, if you have any! Cheers ST
    Last edited by SilverTeenager: 15/02/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.