GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Bank Watch, page-2948

1. 12,719 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 658
    The Maoris are a powerful mob in NZ. They are a real force...
    There are two main mobs one RED and the other I forget=one North & other South
    There are ongoing actions and revenge actions, endless cycles
    The Other NZ mob is the white hillbillies as many in OZ have seen NZ mobs in mining industry.
    I will not comment further of what some say other than all mobs are trouble and trouble some=
    They wriggle to get more mob grown at whatever cost.
    But there are also plenty of NZ non mob or mellow Maoris, many called Tiny (as not...I dated a Maori lovely lady
    Surprising skolly not into finding GOLD over there in NZ as plenty in some rivers? oh well=
    Interesting times for some as destructive mainly others depens what m-US-I-C dancing to/
    USA fake & fail approving a crypto ponzis bye the trillions on their people??? and MORE WARS =or as larger WAR
    VirUS not over YET
    Inflation not faked over.. OR TRANS yet
    USA courts and dodgie leaders ( & kin) not over YET
    Voted Taiwan OR ? not started YET
    Turkey, Egypt, Syria,Saudi, Iraq Iran a start? YETon their majority=
    Seems not any ONE that number ONE pUSh their migh as right as MORE FIGHT
    The USA pushing their might on their own people? or their minority pushing .... Will they fight as right bear arms=
    Their rights? fought=??? as TOLD by the extension of minorites power in Courts,,,
    There should be a USA choice or vote for meritocracy and not more same same flops owned by a few corrupted soulless.
    Ban cigarettes skolly only good in that= YET corrupted soulless= ($-oh-u-le$$
    West led or sowing their own destruction when will destruction SprOUT.. ($-P-rOUT
    USA day bye year lead= better or in wORse = TOLD
    bye ONE

Last edited by Goldnumber: 14/01/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.