GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Oxymoron isn't a reference to an idiot or moron. I’ll spell it...

1. 41,195 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1007
    Oxymoron isn't a reference to an idiot or moron. I’ll spell it out for you again, gold bar hoarders are doing so because they see a big systemic risk of monetary failure implying they are conservative in their view. Spec whether it is looking for gold, gas or some magical cure is the highest risk asset class so there is a philosophical Difference between gold bars and a story telling explorer.

If you indulge in spec story telling potential then worry about monetary system failure, something is not right. We all worry about the future especially when equities are so highly valued but letting fear constantly dictate one’s view of the future thinking gold is the savior is not what I endeavor to achieve in the markets.

Is equity collapsing since it is forward looking on global growth with viral hand brake on trade? If not why not? Did the trade war destroyed the markets? If not why not. I start there rather than a dogmatic gold being the no brainercsavior of all ills in this world.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.