GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Here is another one of my posts from the NST thread that is...

1. 12,259 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3833
    Here is another one of my posts from the NST thread that is worth airing here in my opinion.

"Well I said isn't it better to buy gold? So I took my own advice and visited the Perth Mint site to try and buy gold today. According to the website there is no stock of cast or minted gold available all the way up to 1kg cast (see screen clips). I have rung the mint twice to enquire about stock levels and as yet can't get through.

So its easy to buy overvalued gold producer stocks but impossible to by physical gold in a state where much of it is produced!! What does that say? If you can't buy physical gold the gold price itself is a fiction that exists on banksters computer screens.

Prior to the 23 March 2020 people couldn't sell their overpriced assets fast enough and there wasn't enough cash in the system to exchange those assets into. Now that the Fed has created more cash out of thin air those same people who were desperate to exchange their assets for cash are buying those same assets again which three weeks ago they didn't want. I'll let you know if I manage to get through to the mint and report on what they say about stock levels.Esh

I can't attach all the screen shots from the Perth mint but

1 troy oz cast bars are out of stock

2.5 troy oz cast bars are out of stock

5 troy oz cast bars are out of stock

10 troy oz cast bars are out of stock

20 troy oz cast bars are out of stock

1kg cast bars unavailable"

C8AAA2CE-820F-44AD-AB1B-7990578BD9E0.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.