GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Hi Eshmun, Hope all is well for you, thank you for responding to...

1. 2,775 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 514
    Hi Eshmun,
    Hope all is well for you, thank you for responding to my message. I think most people who have followed your posts over the years absolutely agree about the corrupt nature of the system, the manipulation and unfair inside practices of the ‘Banksters’, and even that - one day - this system will implode. Most Working Class with a mortgage or rent to pay understand this uneven playing field very well as they live out their working lives in servitude to the Banking system.

This is the system we live under, and I’m sure, in it’s essence, it hasn’t changed much since the very beginning. Power corrupts, Power controls, Power wins. Law of the jungle. The fact that humans have the capacity to behave better means nothing. Now, most of us can see these things but we also understand very clearly our role within the system and the job at hand. We are NOT activists or politicians. We are here, playing the stock market, simply to make enough money that we can break free - to some degree - of this system you despise so much. Money buys freedom in this World, for ourselves, but more importantly, for our children.

It’s totally fine to remove yourself from the Stockmarket because you have lost faith in the integrity of its players. That makes sense. For most of us, this is not an option. We go on, recognise the ugliness around us, and adapt. We manage the risks and find a way to move forward toward our goal of financial freedom. This is why, imo, you need to take a good look at yourself. Why do you post? Does it help you or anyone else achieve their goals? Are you informing or preaching to the converted, or to those who simply don’t care?

We all know of this bubble in stock market valuations, all imo explained by never ending stimulus, debt creation, and the prospect of near zero interest rates maybe for generations. You and many esteemed others have been shouting about the bubble for half a decade. I remember you screaming when the S&P hit 2000 points. It was overpriced then and still is. Fortunes have been made since.

If you want to be an activist, join some political party or lobby group and go for it. Here, on Hot Copper, your efforts and views are wasted. Your skill set - here - is your brilliant analysis of data. Evaluating Company Financials and interpreting mining related info spewed out by the marketing machine referred to as Company Announcements. This is where you have been special, and have helped so many of us. You know when some deposits will be difficult to mine or uneconomic. I just take guesses. Hot Copper should be paying you for providing that type of analysis - it’s actually priceless to have the views of someone who has worked in the industry.

Hope this gives you something to think about.

Prisoner24601.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.