GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Bank Watch, page-2929

1. 3,275 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 958
    "debt to GDP 122%… can’t be long now…"

If their economy was a free market capitalist one, I could possible agree with you mate.

But we have witnessed enough now to know the reality is, their economy is centrally managed and run by the Fed (a Command economy?). It has got to the point where these criminals have been allowed to directly control any part of the financial economy they want to and to whatever degree they want. They don't give a shit about the debt clock - they will do whatever is necessary to maintain their control over the world's economy (& by extension us!) in general and the USD's role in dominating it in particular. The amount of people "they" are prepared to slaughter in order to maintain that control is frightening...

Firstly, there has been at least 500,000 of their proxy, Ukraine, slaughtered (despite spending how many billions of USD's?) and all that achieved was strengthening the BRIC's.....so they have now forgot about Ukraine and have helped their co-partner Israel commit unadulterated genocide by slaughtering many, many 000's of innocent women & children in Gaza and, if that is not enough for them, they have now started bombing the shit out of Yemen. Come hell or high water they want to have a war with Iran and that will lead to a war with China over Taiwan.

Be honest - who ever thought our great guiding light in the so-called Capitalist world was capable of doing what they are doing in the Middle East now? How can they assist Israel to commit genocide and suggest that is acceptable but at the same time provoke a war with Iran by attacking Yemen?

For the first time in my life, I am now starting to understand why a lot of societies in the Middle East, over many years, have displayed placards that say "Death to America". It is pretty much a case of "if we can't rule the world - we'll destroy it". Oh well, at least I got to be 66...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.