GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Maybe you should go back and read the thread carefully to see...

1. 12,259 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3833
    Maybe you should go back and read the thread carefully to see that it largely posts information that is reflective of the situation with banks and the financial system going back many years. If you can absorb how badly the system has been constructed, using artificial and unsustainable practices you might be able to view it from our perspective. I am a free market capitalist!! That is the system under which I want to invest, not this top down system of continuous money printing to bailout an asset bubble that shouldn't have been inflated in the first place. No one here said shares would go to zero, so you are barking up the wrong tree with that and you are deluded if you believe the 23 March 2020 was an opportunity. The "opportunity" came completely out of the blue when the Fed released its printing presses in a big way to stabilise markets and try and re-inflate the bubble. Before that the big derivate stock peddlers were running around the place trying to get the markets shut down to save their multi-trillion dollar house of cards. Now those same stock peddlers, Blackrock, have been put in to manage the Fed's bond purchase, the everything bailout, despite the conflict of interests that are created. There is nothing stopping you from buying the bounces, that is your right but to come here and accuse people of being nutters is inappropriate and offensive. People here have another point of view and this is a forum to discuss it. As I said you can have any view you like and act on it in any way you like.

and by the way if you like buying the bounces there will be better opportunities according to the biggest banksters of them all.

First paragraph of closing statement in letter to shareholders for annual report (6 April 2020), Jamie Dimon.

https://reports.jpmorganchase.com/investor-relations/2019/ar-ceo-letters.htm

"While I have a deep and abiding faith in the United States of America and its extraordinary resiliency and capabilities, we do not have a divine right to success. Our challenges are significant, and we should not assume they will take care of themselves. Let us all do what we can to strengthen our exceptional union."

That's funny because I thought that union of states was built on the motto of trusting in God, so much so that they print it on their money. Well they will need divine intervention to help defend the USD if they keep printing at this rate.Esh
    539728DB-C384-4786-8A91-62583A9542C2.jpeg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.