GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Bank Watch, page-2426

1. 10,263 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 214
    Surely one way of reading it is that 90% of bonds they buy would have to go bad before they actually lose any real Money?? Is that a naive statement? .....Surely the flow on effects of not doing anything would be much worse!?

Much of what they did during gfc they made money on ..... I have not been a fan of what they've done over the last few years though..... keeping on running big deficits when the economy was doing well and because of Trump tax cuts!

You rail against a lot of things but you do not mention the short selling. I actually think it's quite naive of governments to bring in stimulus without doing something about the short sellers!

I believe these are very risky times, but if a lot of shutdowns for business only lasts for the 6 weeks or so, surely that's not a humungous deal?.....And there will be a lot of latent demand within the economy that people will fulfill..... many but not all businesses will get going again pretty quickly!

6 weeks dead quiet, and up to 3 months quiet in say a period of a decade would not be a business breaker one woud think.... as long as they survive this short period.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.