IDC 0.00% 0.0¢ indochine mining limited

bankable feasibility study already commenced, page-13

1. 1,903 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 360
    good post nectar

there is such a short term horizon evolving for so much success, i still dont understand why the sp is still lingering

as you pointed out, the BFS is underway, and it will enable the company to garner all the necessary approvals and move toward a decision to mine

all things going to plan, IDC could very well be making that board room decision at christmas time this year...and we all know what that is....

APPROVED

by the end of CY13, the bonanza zones and further drilling activity from the DFS should have us closer to 3 m oz of gold or more

with construction to begin not long after the decision to mine, i dont think a gold company has or will ever be valued less than 90m at that stage, especially with 3m oz

you just have to look at RED

they only have 1m oz with no silver i dont think, mining only 75k oz for 8 years, relatively small operation and before they experienced issues with their mill the market was prepared to pay 200m for it

i reckon by the time IDC hit construction phase they will be at this at least, and thats only 10 months away

with a lot of de-risking to occur over the next few weeks/months, IDC is a clear buy on the risk/reward calculator

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IDC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.