M4M 7.69% 2.8¢ macro metals limited

Kev the project can only go ahead once the company proves the...

1. 2,985 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1242
    Kev the project can only go ahead once the company proves the commercial viability of turning Agbaja IO in to billet steel. The Dear Chairman still hasn't stated that this is being pursued as part of the BFS/DFS - not sure what its called anymore - until this happens the project cannot proceed. The company needs to start being upfront with shareholders what its plans are regarding commercial testing. This should be stated before shareholders hand out any further cash to company otherwise you are doing so on a wing and a prayer. And that isn't good enough. What is the plan if the company isn't going to undertake a commercial scale test?

I can not put it better than @Paperhanger

"I would have thought a pilot would be essential. I personally cannot see how a 50 tonne batch test will give lenders the confidence they will need to sign off on funding for a continuous project producing 1,000 to 2,000 tpd of steel billets, but an experienced financial adviser with current/recent experience raising limited recourse debt for natural resource projects in Africa is the person to ask."

https://hotcopper.com.au/posts/52920778/single

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add M4M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
0.002(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $100.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.8¢ 2.6¢ $27.79K 1.015M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 133529 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 153367 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.18pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
M4M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.