M4M 3.57% 2.7¢ macro metals limited

I'll be taking up my issue pending funds available . I was in...

1. 4,774 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 841
    I'll be taking up my issue pending funds available . I was in this company around August 2017 traded a few small parcels for a bit then got out and moved on. Fast forward I noticed lots of volume going through and decided to check it out I noticed the price was way down so I started to buy what I could.
    I wasn't here when the spill went down and don't really care tbh from my research the the old board were not up to the task at hand.
    I just see KFE as a new start and an opportunity to get in on the bottom of what has potential to be a very lucrative business moving forward.
    We have two camps here with conflicting stories the sports stars as you guys call them and the people on HC unhappy sitting on decent loses and fair enough can't blame you.
    After firstly reaching out to Craig Hart then attending the EGM my decision is if I have the funds I'll buy. This placement offered retail is not to raise money perse it's an offer to be fair to us retail holders. Anyone who does not bother to take them imo someone else will buy them. We have the money to go ahead with the BFS at a lot better funding deal than Srobie Bornhelm gave us who have been replaced that's the main thing. I have faith in Craig Hart and the board, Sorbie Bornholm gone and funding at a better deal/rate with Diversified after approaching various other lenders. if anyone thinks they have sat idly by, doing sfa then you haven't done your DD and no one on HC is going to do it for you.
    Anyone with half a brain know how much world travel restrictions would have been slowing things down they can only focus on the things they have control over.
    Good luck to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add M4M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
-0.001(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $97.15M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 3.0¢ 2.7¢ $594.6K 20.87M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 4618545 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 140000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.7¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 3.57 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.7¢ 3.1¢ 2.7¢ 12098670
Last updated 15.49pm 21/05/2024 ?
M4M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.