BRL 0.71% 70.0¢ bathurst resources limited.

Banked versus Bankable . . ., page-41

1. 1,524 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 514
    Unlike xmanrocks, who hasn't answered multiple questions actually (yet still only to happy to post about other things)... I am more than happy to give my objective view: I would say the reason why it has fallen 40% from the highs is a combination of two main things - political uncertainty (still ongoing really - we have no idea what this new three headed governments position actually is in many areas), along with potentially to much hype (speculation?) going into a 17.5c finish, given the information available at the time. It is interesting that everybody takes the highest possible point and then says it fell from that... what if it skyrocketed to 17.5c only to fall back to something lower? I still believe, like many others on here, the company is worth at least 20c (really, well into the 20's), however the 'general' dymanics of BRL as a company, being not yet proven profitability (with BT Mining having brought SE - I would think the market is 'waiting' to see what the bottom line is), a court case, continuing political uncertainty, the general unattractiveness of coal, and lack of broker coverage. Fundamentally, with the information BRL has provided (eg EBITDA forecast) it is way under fair value, relative to many others trading on the ASX. At the end of the day, I am still not sure why the share price is trading as low as it is - as I believe all the things mentioined above are being considered in a 'worst case scenario' basis, not a reasonable basis. Already it seems hard to believe the 15m loan has been repaid, and that SE (namely stockton) was brought for what now looks to be an unbelievable stupidly cheap price... I believe in the story, and
    I suppose the market is just waiting to see if it is as good as it seems - and when this shows, well... the sky is the limit me thinks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
70.0¢
Change
-0.005(0.71%)
Mkt cap ! $133.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
70.0¢ 73.5¢ 70.0¢ $62.65K 89.48K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10181 70.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
75.0¢ 26666 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 21/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.