BRL 0.00% 81.0¢ bathurst resources limited.

you have covered the reasons why some could or should be buying....

1. 3,200 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 444
    you have covered the reasons why some could or should be buying.
    But like many on this thread you have failed to recognize why they are not.
    Alls good to have an opinion about the RCPS decision but so has Mr Markets and Mr Markets slammed the SP by 35% on the ANN and we are still there weeks later so not the panic sell investor jackson has indicated and wants you all to believe.
    Prior to the RCPS decision the SP was only going one way and that was up strongly.
    Clearly Mr Markets believes it was a very poor decision.
    When in doubt or "dumb founded" always try to relate to the facts.
    I have to agree with others on here, when the RCPS options were put in place SHers, including myself, agreed to the company having the rights to redeem them.
    So given the circumstances the markets are very surprised at what appears to be a very self serving decision.
    No matter how you view it Mr Markets is showing no amount of positive news, including a substantial profit upgrade, can get investors interested in this company.
    That's hardly surprising after the board sold 1/3 of the company for 10 cents in the $1 and they face a $40m USD lawsuit based on the meaning of one word.
    Why some investors are interested in making excuse's for poor self serving management decisions Mr Markets is not kind.
    I think many should look at the recent performance of other coal stocks as it appears there is very good support for the sector as a whole lately.
    Investor Jackson has used Stanmore SMR as a comparison to BRL so I will also.........up 60% over the last 2 months with no significant announcements....the sector is flying yet few want a piece of BRL and most of us know why.
    One also needs to consider why brokers are not lining up to cover the BRL story.
    Under normal circumstances it would be a great opportunity.
    IMHO the decision over the RCPS will mean not many brokers, like the auditors that resigned, are not to keen to associate themselves with a company tainted with a self serving board.

excellent post brucesterfer

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
81.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $155.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
82.0¢ 82.0¢ 80.0¢ $6.308K 7.881K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4909 80.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
81.0¢ 217 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.37pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.