EXU 0.00% 17.0¢ explaurum limited

Bankers/Brokers or RMS, page-57

1. 942 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 154
    Dear rhart3, I agree with your noble sentiments and that predicting the future is a perilous persuit. Leaving the money on the table is also to be avoided. The Black-Scholes invented a pricing model some years back, but the passion for penny dreadfuls was not one of the inputs (well directly in any case!). When a new ore body from a greenstone anticline is reworked in the wheat fields (discovered some time ago), hitherto covered up by wheat, and with the title sorted (EXU did this), a the prospect that hs a good chance to exceed 1MMOz, half of which is likley to be very easy to treat ore, t main body of which is open in more than one vector, with the resulting attrractive AISC, then yes, passions do run high. One doesnt find supergene ore very day of the week in mature, low soverign-risk, precincts. Problem is that Graham has been caught napping and hasn't run such value drivers through the economics model as yet owing to teh JORC governance amoungst other things. That is not to say that the likley outcome cannot be anticipated to a fairly good extent - we are not trying to pedict the gold price here. When the number are re-run, with the lighly discounted Mace ore contribution, and we wont be waiting long for this, the bankability of Trampia will begin to emerge from the plethera of WA mining hopefulls. For this option ,I'm happy to start a new thread.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.