EXU 0.00% 17.0¢ explaurum limited

Bankers/Brokers or RMS, page-62

1. 12,259 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3833
    I’m not stopping anything on your say so. Time for you to explain when you bought your EXU shareholding, was it before or after the TO was announced, what price did you pay and what motivated you to buy?

You never came onto the EXU threads to sing the praises of this investment and as mentioned on the RMS thread you never joined discussions about Tampia when I first raised the possibility in October of last year and more recently in July when I gave everyone there the heads up.

You have been silient on the topic until just recently when you declared this top 20 shareholding. Given your close association with RMS I’m finding your whole story very suspicious. Your opinions on EXU are clearly disingenuous and designed to help with the fear trade IMO. Maybe if you were genuine you would listen to the guy who called this right, a guy called Eshmun, and see that RMS has more to lose if this offer doesn’t get across the line than EXU does, back to 38cents if it fails IMO (around the price it was at before EM was acquired). The EM acquistion has been a failure so far and it is yet to be seen if RMS get their $40 million back from the investment, despite what MZ might claim. So far they are still behind by about $20 million. That is an undeniable fact based on their own accounts that I’ve detailed in previous posts. Marda looks to me to be good money after bad, an extremely marginal overall exercise that will be extremely sensitive to gold grade, gold price and fuel price variations. The project went into liquidation so that doesn’t say much for its stand-alone credentials, as a dig and haul operation they have 190km worth of reasons to question if it’s a good idea. Good luck bringing Edna May AISC down based on Marda in this gold price environment......lol.

As I said no love lost here this is war as far as I’m concerned. Appealing to sensibilities in the middle of a battle or calling your adversaries bullies only gets one’s head chopped off. You don’t stop to discuss the futility of war with your enemy on the battle field, you fight. Let’s see what you’ve got. Esh
    Last edited by eshmun: 30/09/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.