SMN 5.26% 40.0¢ structural monitoring systems plc

Bankers got to go .., page-6

1. 1,239 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 687
    I'm with you, Raj ... and perhaps deluded as well.

I understand the angst surrounding the SP - I'm in the red, the same as many people - and I do wonder at the share price in the current situation. My thoughts on it are split between two different reasonings:

1. You lot are exhausted and not buying more shares, so it is left to new players to keep the buying pressure up, and there are not enough of them.
    2. You lot are bloody well disciplined, and know that you can wait low and have the price drift back to you. (That would be me, too. I grabbed 2000 at 1.26 the other day, and will wait low for any more dropping through....)

I will note, however, that the reality is that everything the directors have done commercially has been sound, and the results are starting to come through. Sure, the timeframes have been out, but I don't think anybody would deny that these have been complex arrangements, and if the end result was better for SMN (as Mike has indicated), we cannot really complain about it.

I'm looking forward to a great 2018 for the company, and the final ripening of an investment which has, for a few years now, created no end of excitement within my portfolio

Enjoy your Christmas .... hopefully this time next year we are looking at x4 and a divi in our wallets!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
40.0¢
Change
0.020(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $54.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
39.0¢ 40.0¢ 38.5¢ $86.35K 219.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 60000 38.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
40.0¢ 2559 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.