BLV 0.00% 1.6¢ blossomvale holdings ltd

banking discussions , page-11

1. 547 Posts.
    Hi riverred, back in the earlier days before CL NMS did do a massive rights issue. It was a three for one rights issue at 20c. I'd bought in at 65c and then averaged down at 49c. All I could think of was the fact that I was so far in the red, and that the amount of shares on issue was going to triple. I didn't end up subscribing... probably the third big mistake I made on NMS (the first was buying too high, the second was averaging down). The Third mistake I made was not selling out (at least some) at $1.30... broke my golden rule of selling half when they double.. I had sold my parcel that I got at 65c for a small profit just before one of the market corrections...

Anyway there is allays the possibility of a rights issue. However if there was one, I'd want some guarantees that the money was going to be spent bettering the company that we already have, not squandered on yet more acquisitions!!

Any fool can see that nepsys is the jewel in the crown, yet they continually raise funds (or borrow) to buy other companies to ever expand the Neptune empire. Yeah having a company that can do everything can help with winning some tenders, but having a company that does one thing very well using a technology that no one else has is a niche thing. Generally niche markets are much more rewarding than general ones, especially if you have it all to yourself.

just another 2c worth from a frustrated backer of Aussie technology stocks... when will I ever learn...

Tony.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.